AM2 AM2S AM2E
Achievement Measurement 2
Our centre does not have facility to take AM2/AM2S/AM2E Assessments, but we highly recommend the centre in West Byfleet, South London.
Please visit their website, Skillsearcher.co.uk to book your assessment.
Details of the assessment’s and re-sit’s costs are below.
This is also the End Point Assessment (EPA) for electricians. We allow you to sit this as a sole qualification, after you have completed the PRE AM2 course or on completion of your Electrician course.
The AM2 test comprises four sections A – D
– A1 Safe Isolation and Risk Assessment (45mins)
– A Composite Installation (8.5 hours)
– B Inspection and Testing of the completed composite installation (3.5 hours)
– C1 Fault Diagnosis and Correction (30mins)
– C2 Fault Diagnosis, Location and Rectification (2 hours)
– D Online multiple-choice examination (1 hour)
The online exam contains 30 questions across a range of topics.
You must achieve a minimum pass mark of 70%
(21 questions must be answered correctly).
PRICING FOR RE-TAKE
Resit fee £50 + VAT
|Section A composite Installation, resit sections|
|Lighting circuit and ring final circuit||2.25 hours||
1 section £180
2 sections £280
3 sections £350
4 sections £425
5 sections £475
SWA and motor circuit
|Bonding, data and safety circuit||2 hours|
A1 – Safe Working Practices
|B – Inspection, Testing and Certification||3.5 hours||£200|
C – Safe Isolation
|D – Fault Diagnosis and Rectification||2 hours||£200|
|E – Assessment of Applied Knowledge (online exam)||1 hour||£135|